Saturday, June 15, 2013

Meal planning – week of 6/17/2013

When researching, I read in a few different sites and sources that it’s good to transition from eating crappy, dirty food to healthy, clean food gradually. For folks like me who have a big learning curve taking it slow will help me be successful. So for this week, I am focused on cooking dinner three times a week eating leftovers the other days of the week. I am also focused on having good healthful foods for lunch to avoid the quick meals of crappy food or frozen junk. Based on this, here is my week: 


Meal
Mon
Tues
Weds
Thurs
Fri
Breakfast
Oatmeal, Egg Whites, and tbs honey
Oatmeal, Egg Whites, and tbs honey
Oatmeal, Egg Whites, and tbs honey
Oatmeal, Egg Whites, and tbs honey
Oatmeal, Egg Whites, and tbs honey
Lunch
Chicken Breast & Sweet Potato
Shakeology
Chicken Breast & Sweet Potato
Shakeology
Shakeology
Dinner
Shakeology
Steak
Brown Rice & Veggies
Shakeology
Turkey Meatloaf & Veggies
Black Bean Garden Burgers w/ Avocado & Sweet Potato Fries
Snack
Fruit
Almonds
String Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment