I haven’t
written for a week now. I came to the conclusion yesterday evening that I have missed writing. It’s not a public blog (yet) so it’s not like folks are hanging
on my words, but I think I miss the accountability.
What am
I holding myself accountable for?? I am holding myself accountable for ME. Last
week when I really spent time writing I kept myself in check. In check around
what I wanted to focus on: ME. Not just ME but making me a healthier ME. I had
tremendous focus around meal planning including grocery lists and shopping.
Towards the end of the busy week I have realized that I need to do more up
front cooking and posting of the meal plan. Earlier in the week, I kept a list
on my iPhone but that’s not enough for me.
So here
I am, after chowing down a turkey hot dog I am starting my grocery list and
meal plan. Persistence over perfection, I keep telling myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment