Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How I track 21 Day Fix containers

The question I get the most is how to organize my day to ensure I get in all my containers. This has really worked well for me to keep me on track throughout my day. Best part ever is that I didn't have to buy anything for this little project! 



Here's what you need: 

  1. A $5 white board from Target that has the days of the week preprinted on it. 
  2. Scotch tape. 
  3. Dry erase markers: green, purple, red, blue, orange, yellow (I couldn't find my yellow dry erase marker so that's why there is a black box notated w a Y next to it) and black.
What you do: 
  1. Grab your 21 Day Fix Nutritional Booklet and calculate your allotted number of containers. 
  2. Draw in the little boxes on the dry erase board.
  3. Place strips of scotch tape over the boxes. 

I use the dry erase marker with eraser on top to erase my marks each week. Voila! 


No comments:

Post a Comment