Saturday, March 15, 2014

21 Day Fix: Round 1 complete & Starting Round 2

I'm just finishing up Round 2, Week 1 of the 21 Day Fix and it's so AWESOME! 

Ok, so I haven't weighed myself in weeks mostly because I feel bloated and crampy therefore worried the number on the scale is not a fair representation of my progress. So instead I'm focused on how I feel, how my clothes fit, and what the Hubs is saying. So here are the results... 

1. My jeans are getting so loose. After a couple of hours in my newly dried jeans and they feel like they're falling off. I am doing that annoying thing of either making sure my shirt is covering my bum or pulling my pants up. With the twins and constantly bending down, the image I have of myself includes that of a tween pulling their pants up. It's not good but so good at the same time. 

2. I'm feeling energized and focused. Prior to the Fix, I would take naps with my twins solely out of need. Now, I'm able to choose to whether or not I want to nap or do other things. In the past month, I've used their nap time to bake chicken or vegetables. 

3. The Hubs is totally seeing it!!! Yippie! I love it when my man sees my progress and takes a few moments to raise his brow and call out what he's seeing. The other night he said "It's like someone took a pin to your belly and deflated it". YES! SCORE! 

Because I love the program so much I decided to do another round. In fact, I think that I'm going to likely do this program to lose 20 pounds. 

I'll keep you guys posted. 

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment