Sunday, December 1, 2013

Eat Clean Diet - Cooler #1 Plan Starts Tomorrow!!!

Thanksgiving leftover pumpkin pie is in the garbage along with the ambrosia. I gave away our Dutch Apple Pie (sorry Hubs!). I am not in mourning. I am excited!

Over the break I finished Tosca Reno's Recharged book and fell in love with the idea of the Cooler 1 plan. Cooler 1 is the strictest of all plans because the food options are limited and you drink a gallon of water per day. As someone who's completed HCG and 400 calorie a day diet PLUS completed clean eating plans, I know I can do at least a week of the Cooler 1 plan. So while I was on the fence I laid out a weeks menu using the guidelines from Tosca's book. After laying it out, I totally know that I can do a week. Easy peasy. Here's what my tomorrow will look like:


Lean ProteinComplex Carb (Veg)Complex Carb (fruit) Complex Carb (whole grain/ starchy carbos)Starchy Complex Carb PairingSweet PotatoWater
1 palm sized portion eaten 5 times each day of chicken, tuna, egg whites, turkey, bison, elk, or non-oily fish. Shakeology can be a sub.2 cupped handfuls eaten four times per day of cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, leafy greens, broccoli, spinach, asparagus, green beans, sprouts, celery, bok choy, or other high water content, non starchy, low glycemic index veggies1 apple or pear per day (1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon or evening) 1 handful per day of cooked quinoa, brown rice, oatmeal, millet or cream of wheat 2 to 4 tbs of ground flaxseed & 2 tbs of bee pollen 1 hand sized sweet potato or yam serving per day (1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon or evening)1 gallon a day OR unsweetened hearbal tea
Monday
Breakfastegg + egg white spinach, onion, tomatooatmeal x26
Snack shakeology1/2 apple26
Lunch tuna broccoli 1/2 sweet potato26
Snack egg whites1/2 apple26
Dinnerchickenspinach, asparagus1/2 sweet potato26

So I will use my blog to keep me accountable (which also means I should probably take this baby public) and to share my experience this week. 

It will be awesome. I know it. Good bye wine. I love you. See you at Christmas. Good bye bread rolls. I'll also see you at Christmas. Good night all!!

XOXO,
C. 


No comments:

Post a Comment