I'm off for a doctors appointment and will be packing my snack to eat just afterwards. I've got this. I know it. :)
Update: It's 4pm here and I wanted to provide a quick report on how things are going. I'm seriously LOVING day 1. I am feeling full, satisfied, and wonderful. Here's how my menu plan is actually going down:
| Lean Protein | Complex Carb (Veg) | Complex Carb (fruit) | Complex Carb (whole grain/ starchy carbos) | Starchy Complex Carb Pairing | Sweet Potato | Water | Notes | |
| 1 palm sized portion eaten 5 times each day of chicken, tuna, egg whites, turkey, bison, elk, or non-oily fish. Shakeology can be a sub. | 2 cupped handfuls eaten four times per day of cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, leafy greens, broccoli, spinach, asparagus, green beans, sprouts, celery, bok choy, or other high water content, non starchy, low glycemic index veggies | 1 apple or pear per day (1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon or evening) | 1 handful per day of cooked quinoa, brown rice, oatmeal, millet or cream of wheat | 2 to 4 tbs of ground flaxseed & 2 tbs of bee pollen | 1 hand sized sweet potato or yam serving per day (1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon or evening) | 1 gallon a day OR unsweetened hearbal tea | ||
| Monday | ||||||||
| Breakfast (8:00) | egg white | oatmeal | x | 26 | ||||
| Snack (10:30) | egg + egg white | 26 | off plan but still ok due to optometrist appt | |||||
| Snack (11:30) | 1/2 apple | 26 | ||||||
| Lunch (1:00) | egg + egg white | spinach, onion, tomato | 26 | balsamic on broccoli. shakeology made w almond milk, pb2, vanilla, and cinnamon. | ||||
| Snack (3:45) | shakeology | broccoli | 1/2 apple | 1/2 sweet potato | 26 | |||
| Dinner | chicken | spinach, asparagus | 1/2 sweet potato | 26 |
The coloring is serving as my checklist and I am changing the colors as I eat. I've also added in some notes and can I say the shakeology recipe was WONDERFUL!
I'll have dinner about 6pm and then close the kitchen down.
No comments:
Post a Comment