Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Eat Clean Diet - Cooler Plan #1 - Day 1 RESULTS

Hey Hey, 

So excited to report that my first day's results are in. When I jumped on the scale this morning I was a little nervous but also excitedbecause I knew I would see at least a .2 pound loss. I was stoked when I found that I had dropped 1.4 pounds. YAY!!! 

Here's my final menu plan from yesterday: 

Lean ProteinComplex Carb (Veg)Complex Carb (fruit) Complex Carb (whole grain/ starchy carbos)Starchy Complex Carb PairingSweet PotatoWaterNotes
1 palm sized portion eaten 5 times each day of chicken, tuna, egg whites, turkey, bison, elk, or non-oily fish. Shakeology can be a sub.2 cupped handfuls eaten four times per day of cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, leafy greens, broccoli, spinach, asparagus, green beans, sprouts, celery, bok choy, or other high water content, non starchy, low glycemic index veggies1 apple or pear per day (1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon or evening) 1 handful per day of cooked quinoa, brown rice, oatmeal, millet or cream of wheat 2 to 4 tbs of ground flaxseed & 2 tbs of bee pollen 1 hand sized sweet potato or yam serving per day (1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon or evening)1 gallon a day OR unsweetened hearbal tea
Monday
Breakfast (8:00)1/2 cup egg whites 1/2 cup oatmeal (dry) cooked in waterx26
Snack (10:30)1 egg + 1 egg white 26off plan but still ok due to optometrist appt
Snack (11:30)1/2 apple26
Lunch (1:00)1/2 egg white 2 cupped hands of spinach, onion, tomato26balsamic on broccoli. shakeology made w almond milk, pb2, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Snack (3:45)shakeology2 cupped hands of broccoli 1/2 apple1/2 sweet potato26
Dinner (6:30)palm size of chicken breast2 cupped hands of green beans1/2 sweet potato26chicken marinated in orange zest, lemon zest, orange juice, garlic; coffee w creamer; 1/2 cup green tea decaf plain
feeling great! I'm not hungry or feeling deprived. excited for tomorrow. :)down 1.4

I'll write later around Day 2. 

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment