Saturday, July 6, 2013

Helllo Vacation, Good-bye Shakeology!

Last week the hubs, babes, and I took off for sunny, wonderful San Diego. Because I love my recovery drink so much and took plenty for the trip and my workouts, I was excited and KNEW I’d stay on track. I’m happy to report that for the most part I did stay on track. We were gone 7 days and I worked out half of those days with the remaining left for my day off, the yoga day (which I don't do) and a weight day (chest/back). Not too bad.

Instead of eating out, we ate in most days and I focused on high protein and fruit. I kept the bread carbos at a minimum. I kept the water intake set to HIGH. I did have dessert – so worth it, I thought!!!

We unexpectedly drove straight through to home which translated to FAST FOOD (BOLD, ITALICIZE)! We ate McDonald's AND Taco Bell. I don’t know how to make great choices at fast food places so I vowed to eat just enough, no gorging, and vowed to get back on track when I got home. What I could have done better? Next time my Shakeology will NOT be shelved for vacation.


So now Shakehology’s goodness is flowing through my body working on deflating my poofy tummy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment