OK, so
here’s what’s up since my last post. I’ve been drinking Shakeology almost daily
and eating more cautiously. As much as I persevere, I knew I had to make some
more drastic changes.
First, I
had to find the right Beachbody coach. I had a coach from my P90x days but I
needed something different. Luckily finding one wasn't hard and after a quick
email exchange I knew Melanie and I would be a great fit for one another.
Secondly,
I had to entertain something more structured. My coach hosts a Beachbody
Challenge Group in which a group of us start a program on the same day for the
same length of time. The Challenge Group is an awesome concept. The Challenge
Group provides guidance, support, and accountability. Let’s face it, it’s just
easier when you’re doing it with someone else!
Thirdly,
I had to find the right program. Making this decision was EASY PEASY thanks to
the newly released Beachbody program in which you work out 5 days a week for 25
minutes. You heard that correctly – 25 MINUTES!!!
So now
this is what’s going on! I am on Day 3 of the 60 day challenge and it’s AMAZING!
I love my coach and how she uses Facebook to keep us organized and connected. Together
we’re going to succeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment