I’m super excited to be entering my last week of T25 Focus Beta! I
LOVE Beta but it’s seriously time to get to the next part of this journey. Oh
sweet Gamma, I’m coming for you next week.
Beta is such a wonderful phase of T25. It’s hard but it’s so fun.
If you’re on the fence about moving on from T25 Alpha I’m here to beg you to
keep your focus and KEEP GOING. I remember starting Beta and it seriously was
like Candy. The hubs seriously got sick of me saying “I love love love love
Beta”. He now politely smiles, turns away and probably rolls his eyes. He
probably thinks it’s Shaun T that I love and he’d be partially right <3. I
really do just love the pace and especially love the muscle tone in my arms. I
can also feel the muscle fibers starting to build in my abs. This coming from a
mom who carried twins 3 years ago is in itself a miracle. Now, I’m not ready to
dawn that 2 piece or anything like that. It’s simply sitting here examining my
journey and seeing these positive effects to working hard and getting my booty
kicked consistently. Here are my Beta tips:
1. If your
feet hurt or arches ache from all the jumping around, give working out barefoot
a try. If it works out for you then consider some vibrams. I had to do this
during the Alpha round and while I still have achy feet from time to time I’ve
found that the dull achiness goes away quickly. And, let me just add, vibrams are
sinfully ugly. I’ll have my pair for years because they’ll never see the light
of day.
2. Get cute
clothes! Seriously you’ll be peeling them off you after every workout so just
get cute stuff so that you love doing laundry.
3. Define
your space. Because in Beta you work out with weights, have a space defined for
you. In Alpha I could and would literally work out in one of 4 spaces in our
house. This time, I am consistently working out in either my bedroom (if
working out at night) or in my living room (if working out during the day).
4. Consider
going to LOUD. When you first start Beta it’s important to have the workout
play on Normal sound. After a week or two, I got tired of hearing all the tips
and I just wanted to focus on ME so I optioned to go for LOUD setting.
5. Log in to
teambeachbody.com . Here’s the thing, I will log in to track my weight and get
so happy seeing my little workout calendar with the days colored green or blue.
It’s become a sense of motivation when starting a new month.
Now to Gamma. Oh sweet Gamma, I’m so afraid of you. I’ve you-tubed
Gamma and get even more petrified! J Still I
just can’t wait to conquer you, you dragon. My goal is to blog more about Gamma
because there really is not that much out there around Gamma. I have my 8 and
10 pound weights ready. I’ll probably drag in my 5 pounders just in case.
Have a wonderful, healthful and fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment