So the past couple of days have been pretty challenging for me. I
cannot pin point what the triggers were that put me in a weird place but I was
there (I’m still a little there). What this really means is that I’ve been with
low energy, missed two workout sessions, and my eating hasn’t been on point.
This is probably the worst combination that could happen in week 8 of T25. Low
energy is probably because of my eating being off point and missing the
adrenaline from working out which just goes to show you that my success hinges
on the scales being in perfect balance. I thought that maybe the trigger was
hormonal and due to that pesky TOM (TMI alert) but I’m not totally convinced
even though I had some similar issues at the same time last month. At one point
my hubs and I had to sit and assess if I were sick or depressed which hardly
ever happens. I’ve never asked myself if I were depressed. I’ve never asked my
hubs to make such an assessment either but I was desperate. He’s conclusion was
that I missed my workout which because I love T25 put me into an amazing mood. He
also believes I need to take vitamins. I knew I had to do something after
missing 2 workouts (not consecutively) so last night I went to bed pretty early.
I then got up w gusto and banged out my workout. It wasn’t perfect but it was
pretty dang good. I rate my workout daily and I give myself a 4.5 (out of 5).
I'm Celia. Welcome to my musings around losing weight after the birth of my twins (they’re 3 now). Here I share my journey from being an overweight wife and mom to a more fit and healthy version of myself. My journey hasn't been perfect but I'm thankful and grateful every day. If you see a bit of yourself in these entries, I’d love to hear from you.
Pages
Menu Drop Downs
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Dragging and Sagging
Labels:
beta,
burned out,
depressed,
dragging,
fitting it in,
funk,
sad,
sagging,
T25,
tired,
working out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment