Monday, February 3, 2014

21 Day Fix Ordered and Expedited!

The latest and greatest program just hit the market today and it's different than any other program on the market. Right along with the workout programs there is an additional component with the rich nutrition program. The program comes with serving containers for each type of food - veggies, carbos, protein, fats, etc. and even liquids. If you can fit it into the container and then it's yours to eat. 

So why is this a game changer? It is because you can have access to the cleanest and most nutritious of foods and still overeat. This is critical for someone like me, who probably overeats especially when eating the healthy stuff. I'm also an emotional eater. I overeat when I'm stressed and overeat when I'm happy. I love to eat and love the constant reach for satisfaction and gratification. 

My prep is underway. As with all workout programs and for general overall health drinking from 2-3 liters of water a day is a must. I am not the most disciplined with drinking my water. Some days I'm excellent and some days I suck at it. If you've ever started drinking this much water then you know that the beginning includes constant potty breaks. Once your body adjusts it becomes more efficient at using the water and the potty breaks are reduced. Knowing that I will be changing so much of my eating and exercising every day for 21 days straight, I have decided to get the water portion under my belt now. I am on my 3rd day of drinking 2-3L of water a day. My potty breaks are still going fast and furious however I know it's just a matter of another day or two until they subside. 

I've also started a collection of my favorite recipes although I'm not sure how that will work with the containers. I also know the program comes with recipes so I'm sure that flexibility will be there. I've also taken the fresh start of throwing away all my old storage containers and bought new ones. My measuring cups are out. My favorite shakeology additions are ready to go. YES!!! This kid is ready to start another challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment